Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cruising Away


Heading out on a cruise tomorrow, people! Gonna get my party on in the Caribbean with my family for four days/nights of boozing, gambling, food, shows, and a camp on board for the kiddies to have their own fun while we get a break from parenting a few hours each day.

On Saturday, this old geezer turns 46. Forty-fucking-six. Time flies by so fast, peeps, so you better not take anything for granted. One minute you're in high school checking out girls and colleges, the next you're taking blood pressure meds as your beard turns gray and belly expands. Yes, it happens THAT FAST! Hours may inch along slowly, but years whip by in blinks of an eye.

Anyway, I won't be blogging or tweeting from the ship, so to tide you over while I'm gone here's a few of my favorite chill songs that go perfectly with my all-time favorite activity: Drinking in the pool.







Catch y'all on the flip side!

~Kenny Poo

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time & Happy Birthday to You Kenny Poo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lee! Appreciate it. Gonna definitely have a great time partying Kenny Poo style. :)

    ReplyDelete